Franklin’s Commitment to Being a Green Community!
The Town of Franklin is excited to announce that the Department of Energy Resources (DOER) Green Communities Division has approved an award of $150,902 for the following projects proposed in the Town of Franklin’s Green Communities Competitive Grant application.
• $15,000: Town — Electric vehicles (2)
• $49,514: Horace Mann School — Smart LED lighting
• $24,895: Horace Mann School — Transformer
• $12,194: Remington Jefferson School — Transformer
• $49,299: Keller Sullivan School — Transformer
All of these projects are currently underwayand the Town hopes to have all projects completed by December of 2022.
For more information on our Green Communities status and previous grant awards, please view our green communities page at https://www.franklinma.gov/administrator/pages/green-community .