Dean Bank announced that an upcoming free educational workshop entitled: “Women & Investing” will be held on Thursday, June 28th from 9-11 a.m. at the bank’s Main Office in Franklin, 21 Main Street, adjacent to the Franklin Train Station. This session will provide women valuable insight into the following topics:
• Protecting your money in today’s economy, given the trends in the workplace
o 22% of married women have higher education than their husbands
o 34% of women 16+ work in professional specialty or executive, administrative and managerial jobs, compared with 30 percent of men
• Workforce issues affecting women: Investing strategies for those who are returning to the workforce after childbirth and child-raising.
• Living longer: How investing & saving must fulfill the changing needs and goals of the surviving spouse.
• Learning to plan to meet the challenges of Life events that affect women's financial security
• Planning for a secure retirement despite a difficult economy
• All material presented by Carl Scheinman, Financial Services Manager at Dean Bank & Alana Zion-Buchalla, a registered representative as well as a financial and personal life coach. Alana has held senior retirement planning positions with Fidelity Investments, Dreyfus Corporation, Neuberger & Berman and The Hartford Insurance Co.
Women & Investing
Date: Thursday June 28, 2012
Location: Dean Bank
21 Main Street, Franklin
Time: 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Register: Contact Kathy Doura at (508)-528-0088 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Though there is no cost to attend this event, seating is limited so it is important to pre-register.
This complimentary workshop is not a sales presentation. Dean Bank is committed serving our communities through educational programs such as this. Light refreshments will be provided.